Dog Walking & Boarding
We want to make your pets stay as fun and enjoyable as possible, so we offer lots of cuddles and attention as well as lovely country side walks. We have a secure large back garden, a doggy room (with beds & sofa for resting), however this is a free range style of living so all parts of the family home are open to our four legged friends.
We have 3 members of the team that make up Muddy Paws, Tracy, Belinda & Fred, so you dog will always have lots of company. We have one resident dog Molly a 10 year old sprocker, who is always happy to make new friends.
We know it is hard to leave your pet for any length of time, which is why we like to meet all possible clients along with their owners, to have a look around and have a chat about their needs and requirements.
- We carry a boarding licence from Lewes District Council, full insurance, and a 24 hour Vet on call
- There will be allocated sleeping and eating areas for each dog,however each dog will have a "free range" style of living(after a behaviour assessment).
- All dogs boarding have a country side walk each day.
- All dogs come into our family lounge in the evenings for cuddles and lots of human attention and company,just like home.
- All dogs that are boarding need to be up to date with vaccinations & worm & flee treatments.
Day Creche Prices from: £16
Boarding Prices from: £20
Bank Holidays, Easter & Christmas periods will be charged at a higher rate, please contact us for full Costs.
A small deposit may need to be taken when booking over peak seasons.